Stand Up Paddleboard Yoga Instructor Training
I facilitate SUP yoga teacher training programs for the ASI (Academy of Surfing Instructors). The training is available in 3 different locations (Perth Western Australia, Sanur Bali and Hossegor France), both in English and French.
These ASI SUP Yoga training programs are open to Yoga teachers wanting to extend their skills with this yoga speciality program. Held over 2 days, the training incorporates practical modules, theory and assessments. It is geared to those who want to teach SUP yoga as well as setting up their own SUP yoga business. Students will be competent to teach SUP yoga classes straight after completing this program. Students can also choose to complete the ASI SUP wise and ASI water rescue course in combination with the SUP yoga program. Please click on the ASI link for full details on these courses and how they can enhance your skills to starting your own SUP yoga business!
The ASI (Academy of Surfing Instructors) is a renowned international training organisation, please click on the ASI link for all details on my training programs.
- SUP instructor Enclosed waters (ASI)
- ASI SUP Yoga, SUP wise and water rescue instructor trainer
- Water rescue certificate (SLSCWA)
- Senior First Aid (St John’s)
- Certificate 4 in Training and Assessing
- Certificate 4 in outdoor recreation (ASI)
- Coaching to enhance motivation and performance (PDT)
- Group Fitness Instructor (Australian Fitness Network)