Stand Up Paddleboard Yoga Instructor Training
I facilitate SUP yoga teacher training programs accredited by the ISYA (International SUP Yoga Academy). The training is available in 3 different locations (Perth Western Australia, Sanur Bali and Hossegor France), both in English and French, they are also available in an online format.
These SUP Yoga training programs are open to Yoga teachers wanting to extend their skills with this yoga speciality program. Held over 2 days, the training incorporates practical modules, theory and assessments. It is geared to those who want to teach SUP yoga as well as setting up their own SUP yoga business. Students will be competent to teach SUP yoga classes straight after completing this program. Students are encouraged to enrol in a water rescue course in combination with this SUP yoga program. Please contact me for full details on this training program to see how you can enhance your skills to start your own SUP yoga business!
- SUP instructor Enclosed waters (ASI)
- ISYA accredited SUP Yoga instructor trainer and training centre
- YACEP (Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider)
- Senior Yoga teacher and trainer
- Water rescue certificate (SLSCWA)
- Senior First Aid (St John’s)
- Certificate 4 in Training and Assessing
- Certificate 4 in outdoor recreation (ASI)
- Coaching to enhance motivation and performance (PDT)
- Group Fitness Instructor (Australian Fitness Network)